2020/2021 FRANZ Rising Star Project
Founder of “Ateliers d’Art de France Foundation”
Honorary President of “Ateliers d’Art de France"
Serge Nicole is a porcelain artist, Honorary Président of Ateliers d’Art de France and a member of the International Academy of Ceramics.
- Honorary Président of Ateliers d’Art de France
- Vice- Président of Maison&Objet supervisory Board
- Président of Ateliers d’Art de France 2006 - 2016
- Président founder of Union Nationale des Métiers d’Art 2011 - 2017
- Founder of the international show Revelations at Grand Palais in 2013 Paris
- Member of Artistic Orientation Committee of Revelations
- Member of the jury for distinction “PALACE” since 2011, nominated by french Ministry of Economy and French Ministry of Foreign affairs.
- Member of jury EPV “Enterprises of Living Heritage”, nominated by French Ministry of Economy.
- President of Supervisory Board of Maison&Objet from 2006 to 2016 and Member of Supervisory Board since then.
- President of International Heritage show in Carousel du Louvre Paris from 2010 to 2016.
- Founder of the Concept Store and Market place EMPREINTES, at Paris 03, dedicated to economic development of French craft people.
- Founder of “Ateliers d’Art de France Foundation”, dedicated to Arts&Craft promotion
- Founder of “Ateliers d’Art de France Editions”, dedicated to Arts&Craft promotion.
Experience & Awards
- Porcelain maker since 1979, studio in Sainte-Eanne, West of France.
- Member of association « Esprit Porcelaine » at Limoges, dedicated to design and creation in porcelain.
- Member of “International Academy of Ceramic”
- Exhibitor at Maison&Objet show in Paris since 1987.
Self introduction 評審介紹
Serge Nicole is a porcelain artist and a member of the International Academy of Ceramics. He lives and works in Sainte-Eanne, in the West of France where he comes from. Very committed to collective action in the service of his colleagues, he was from 2006 to 2016 President of Ateliers d'Art de France and was elected Honorary Président of Ateliers d’Art de France in June 2019, the representative union of craft people in France, which federate 6,000 artists and art manufactures. Among the flagship actions of his mandate, he founded the show Revelations, dedicated to contemporary creation at the Grand Palais at Paris. He exhibits his porcelain collections of tableware and interior design at Maison&Objet, and at the biennale Revelations at the Grand Palais in Paris he has also been the judge for 2018 FRANZ Rising Star Project.
Serge NICOLE在來自法國西部，陶瓷藝術家也是聯合國教科文組織國際陶藝學會 IAC (International Academy of Ceramics) 法國籍會員，於2006至2016年擔任法國藝術家協會 Ateliers d'Art de France會長，在十年任職期間，成功聯合6000名藝術家和藝術品製造商並設立了「國際手工藝及創作雙年展 Révélations」展覽，在巴黎大皇宮內展現透過陶瓷、玻璃、竹器、金屬等材質打造之當代精湛創作，也是2016年法藍瓷陶瓷設計大賽決賽評審之一。